Green Garage Certification
Green Garage Certification is the world’s only rating system defining and recognizing sustainable practices in parking structure management, programming, design, and technology.
An industry-driven, field-tested road map for high-performance new and existing parking garages, Green Garage Certification recognizes forward-thinking facilities shaping the transportation network of tomorrow.
Built through the collaboration of over 200 professionals from the parking, real estate, technology and sustainability worlds, Green Garage Certification promotes a holistic approach to garage performance and sustainability and encourages the adoption of emerging smart parking and intelligent transportation tools.
Green Garage Certification drives:
• increased energy efficiency and performance
• reduced environmental impact
• efficiency in parking space management
• integrated sustainable mobility services and technologies
• diversity of mobility options
• stronger community relationships
Green Garage Resources:
- Green Garage Certification At A Glance: Two-sided snapshot of Certification program tools and benefits
- Elements of Green Garage Certification: Single page chart of the 48 Certification elements and associated point values
- Owner’s Checklist: One page survey to help assess a facility’s readiness for Certification
- Green Garage Certification Program Guide: 12 page PDF document providing background on Green Garage Certification, an overview of achievement levels, eligibility information, program costs and an outline of the application process
- Green Garage Certification Standard : 195 page book defining each of the 48 certification elements, point values, documentation requirements, and industry standards ($49.95 in hard copy or $29.95 as an eBook)
- Green Garage Certification Application: Online registration form for Green Garage Certification
- Green Garage Assessors : Information on Green Parking Council training program and a list of GPC-trained Green Garage Certification professionals